Why my computer doesn’t support any harddisk when it’s on - Solution is here.

If you are using a computer, you may face this problem, you can solve it easily with several steps. I have tried it many times before, but many people still don't know this . So here is the solution. Hope it will help you out. 

Go to the bios setting on your pc . On many motherboards it starts by pressing the Delete,F1, ESC key. I don’t know what motherboard you are using ? I am using a Gigabyte motherboard .

Computer hard disk doesn't support when pc is on
Why my computer doesn’t support any harddisk when it’s on - Solution is here.
So,
i will press DELETE Button to launch bios setup while start up my pc after performing a restart . Then I will find the sata configuration . Enabled the hot plug option to save it . And your pc will Restart . And now your computer will support the hard disk while it’s on .

Thank you for reading my post .
Please share my post if you get any help from me .


Comments

Pal said…
Excellent post.

Popular posts from this blog

Cadillac and Dinosaurs games Mustafa Download with 20 Gun for PC

Lg TV Circuit Diagram

Free Captcha Software 2020 Work on Many Server